UKG is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and customer-focused professional to join the Sales Operations team. The Sales Operations Specialist provides operational and strategic support to a team of Sales Executives. The Specialist is an integral partner to their Sales team and consistently ensures operational excellence and efficiency.
Job responsibilities include:
- Partner with Sales team to deliver high quality documentation for each sales opportunity; including escalations and approvals
- Think outside the box to align customer needs with UKG offerings
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams
- Innate ability to comprehend and comply with internal processes and policies, including auditing documents throughout the quote to order process to ensure high quality output
- Updating Salesforce throughout the sales cycle to ensure data integrity
- Onboard new Sales Executives to work efficiently with Sales Operations
- Ability to embrace evolving technologies to support business needs
- 2+ years post-secondary education required or relevant work experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Experience with Oracle, Salesforce, and Microsoft applications is strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High self-motivation, responsibility, and emotional flexibility to achieve results
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced and demanding environment
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.