Why you'll love Cisco
We change the world. You will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and changes the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
You will lead a large, diverse Commercial Operation of about 3,000 Cisco customers that represents approximately 30% of the Area’s sales goal.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of conditions, industry practices, market opportunities, and customer requirements while you exceed booking goals, handle Opex and maintain forecast accuracy
- Drive the transformation and execution of the business portfolio to ensure that investments are scoped and prioritized accordingly
- Strategically lead and influence an exceptional team of sales professionals and will work closely and cross-functionally with Commercial Sales leaders, focusing on contributing to the success of Cisco by being a leader among your peers
- Identify, develop, and implement initiatives that align with operation strategy
- Lead communication to cross-functional teams, executives, and partners
- Be responsible for quarterly and annual fiscal planning
- Build culture of inclusiveness, collaboration, and action.
Who You'll Work With
In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with an excellent leadership team to strategically engage cross-functional resources to achieve mutual goals, hit, and exceed numbers. You will contribute to Cisco through the sharing of methodologies and becoming engaged in mentorship activities within the Op, Area, and Segment. We are one winning team consistently striving to improve and reinvent ourselves.
Who You Are
You have a reputation and track record of success as a strong sales leader. You are dynamic in verbal and written communication skills and you encourage and create excitement with the sales team, as well as across the organization and in the marketplace.
- Know how to drive plans at executive levels of the company and have the ability to influence and matrix manage to accomplish results and understanding of customers.
- Experience with revenue responsibility and sales leadership along with cross functional/general management experience.
- Strong leadership skills in coaching and developing a sales organization and you are able to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, inspiring, and creative way.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- 10+ years related experience.
- 7+ years management experience; global experience is highly preferred.
- Typically requires BS/BA or equivalent.
- Proven leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything! – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere! - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities. #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
U.S. Vaccination Requirements
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.