Sales Operations Manager
What you'll be doing:
- Resolving escalated operational issues including vendor concerns, contract reviews, new programs
- Assigning, designing and creating new processes for special services/programs for customer
- Managing market research to determine special pricing for non- standard items to ensure margin integrity
- Providing internal sales reports, responding to inquiries regarding status of orders and resolves customer order difficulties.
- Managing all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy.
- Managing return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs and ensuring client/customer service delivery issues are resolved.
- Managing and overseeing the processing of sales orders, customer quote activities in line with customer specific strategies, quoting processes, and order management.
- Ensuring accurate receipt and booking
- Tracking sales shipments, delivery, billing and backlog activities
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- An Operations professional with the ability to balance the needs of the Arrow sales teams with the needs of the customer and be the liaison between the two
- Understanding of distribution, supply chain, and material planning
- Sales background or experience dealing with a Sales team
- Individuals with exemplary customer service skills who are calm, responsive and can service as an escalation point
- 7-9 years experience with Supply Chain Management or SCaaS
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and make critical contacts
- Must be fluent in English, spoken and written.
- At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range / Hourly Rate:
$94,800.00 - $121,000.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.