Sales Operations Lead
At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
Sales Operations is responsible for making sure we sustain WeWork’s exponential growth by focusing on the value propositions, product offerings, and member experiences and touchpoints that matter most. We work closely with our sales and marketing teams, along with a broader set of cross-functional partners to test, incubate, and scale our perspectives.
Reporting into a Sales Operations Senior Manager, we are looking for a passionate and hardworking Sales Operations Lead to join the Sales Operations team. The team leads and executes global growth initiatives in partnership with the Global Head of Sales Operations, and the broader Sales Operations team. The Sales Operations Lead will provide critical insights, advise our strategy, and execute on a diverse range of initiatives including growth insights, strategic planning, sales strategy, sales incentives, and goal setting.
- Support the Sales team on strategic planning, sales strategy, and special projects
- Support the monthly goal-ing and pipeline management
- Build dashboards via Salesforce and BI tools to supervise, lead, and provide insights on critical metrics
- Develop models and analysis to support our decision making and strategy
- Translate strategy into specific business initiatives, develop operational plans, execute, measure, and iterate
- Build presentations for team meetings with Sales initiatives
- Coordinate global partners for centrally-led initiatives
- Partner with the Sales, Marketing, Community, Real Estate, People, and Finance teams to identify new sales strategies and other opportunities to continuously improve the Inside Sales organization’s impact and efficiency
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution with a major in Finance, Economics, Business or other quantitative focus
- 2-4 years of total work experience in Banking, Consulting, Financial Services, or Sales Operations; ideally work experience supporting a breadth of projects
- Experienced with customer acquisition, growth strategies, and operations
- Ambitious and a “growth hacker” mentality
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Naturally curious and proactive in learning
Compensation & Benefits
Base Pay: $67,500 – $90,000
Incentive Compensation: WeWork employees are eligible to participate in an incentive plan specific to their role. Your recruiter will detail what incentive plan is applicable to this specific role. WeWork incentive plans are subject to the terms of the applicable incentive compensation plan, which will be made available to you after commencing employment. WeWork reserves the right to amend its incentive plans, and nothing in this job requisition or any other document creates a right to a specific incentive plan payment.
Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits (subject to the terms of applicable plans/policies/agreements, which will be made available to you after commencing employment), including: 20 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, and 80 hours of paid sick time per full calendar year; 16 weeks paid parental leave; competitive healthcare benefits; 401k plan; and life and AD&D insurance.
Life at WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups, or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.