Sales Operations - Analyst/Senior Analyst
Slack is looking for an analytical, detail-oriented, and creative analyst to join the Sales Operations team and support the global Sales organization. In this role, your goal will be to improve sales efficiency by driving enhancements and adoption of sales systems and processes. You will collaborate with BizTech, business and enablement teams to support and deliver projects and drive their execution by setting clear goals and aggressive but achievable timelines. Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of lead-to-opportunity and quote-to-cash architecture, thus being able to call out and anticipate upstream and downstream dependencies.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with business stakeholders to craft strong non-technical business requirements documentation and key playbooks for tools and workflows leveraged by Sales Operations and related key functions; use that documentation as the basis for post-release materials like release notes and FAQ's for end users or operational teams
- Build a robust library of process documents for Sales and Sales-related functions with a Systems emphasis
- Lead discovery sessions to surface and map critical interactions between business and systems processes that may be impacted by changes
- Coach business owners on change management strategies for their systems enhancement requests
- Coordinate with Enablement team to provide relevant inputs to any enablement and/or training content
- Lead project post mortems to drive our continuous process improvement
- Develop effective relationships and regular communication with business partners in a highly matrixed team environment
- Serve as a subject-matter expert and a key point of contact on tools and process within Sales Operations
What you should have:
- 4+ years of experience owning projects cross functionally within a global sales organization
- Sales operations experience with focus on partnering Systems teams
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ as well as an understanding and experience with the broader sales tools landscape. Experience with Anaplan is a plus
- High EQ communicator who can speak in front of varied audiences, including executives; strong technical writing skills
- Strong business judgement and project management skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.