Sales Operations Analyst
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will provide sales operations account support, including managing backlog, accurate scheduling of orders and providing product availability information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify order accuracy issues and proactively take corrective actions to achieve swift resolution.
- Raise potential opportunities to improve upon efficiency and customer service metrics
- Ensure regular and effective communication with customers, sales and internal cross-functional teams to maintain alignment across all key stakeholders
- Work with customers to drive consensus demand forecast and replenishment process by working directly with sales team and customers.
- Work closely with demand and supply planning, logistics and finance teams to optimize on-time delivery and order to cash cycle
- Analyze changes in customer demand week to week and align supply line to support customer
- Identify supply gaps and follow up actions with internal teams
- Update Sales teams and customers on status of revenue attainment and inventory positions at the various hub locations
- 1-3 years of experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, especially Excel (Pivot tables, vlookup)
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Oracle Cloud
- Supply and demand planning
- Inventory management
Western Digital is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on their race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at email@example.com to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.