We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Analyst with a strong background in SQL and analytics to join our dynamic Ad Sales team. As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will work with the Director of Sales Operations to play a critical role in providing data insights to drive revenue, support sales strategies, and improve overall sales performance. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of relevant experience in SQL and analytics, with a specific focus on sales-related data and reporting in the media industry.
Please note: This role is a hybrid role - must be willing to work in our New York or San Francisco office twice a week
SQL Reporting and Analysis:
- Act as the primary point person for all SQL reporting and data analysis needs within the sales operations organization
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL queries and scripts to extract and manipulate sales data from various sources, including Salesforce and other relevant databases
- Create and automate regular sales reports and dashboards to provide insights into sales performance, customer behavior, and revenue trends
Sales Support and Collaboration:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Finance, and Operations, to ensure data alignment and consistency across the organization.
Ad Hoc Analysis:
- Respond to ad hoc data analysis requests from sales team members and leadership, providing actionable insights and data-driven recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for data-driven improvements in sales processes, efficiency, and revenue generation.
New Business Analysis:
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop analytical models and reports that assist in evaluating new business opportunities, pricing strategies, and customer segmentation.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of market trends, competitor activity, and customer behavior to support the development of winning sales strategies for new business acquisition.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, or a related field.
- Hands-on experience working with SQL and conducting data analysis in a sales-focused environment.
- Experience in the media industry is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, and Tableau for data management, reporting, and visualization.
- Ability to build dashboards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is listed annually below. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents.
California, New York
Tubi is a division of Fox Corporation, and the FOX Employee Benefits summarized here, covers the majority of all US employee benefits. The following distinctions below outline the differences between the Tubi and FOX benefits:
- For US-based non-exempt Tubi employees, the FOX Employee Benefits summary accurately captures the Vacation and Sick Time.
- For all US-based employees, Tubi offers 12 paid "Tubi Holidays" in addition to the 10 FOX Corporate Company paid holidays.
- For all salaried/exempt employees, in lieu of the FOX Vacation policy, Tubi offers a Flexible Time off Policy to manage all personal matters.
- For all full-time, regular employees, in lieu of FOX Paid Parental Leave, Tubi offers a generous Parental Leave Program, which allows parents twelve (12) weeks of paid bonding leave within the first year of the birth, adoption, surrogacy, or foster placement of a child. This time is 100% paid through a combination of any applicable state, city, and federal leaves and wage-replacement programs in addition to contributions made by Tubi.
- For all full-time, regular employees, Tubi offers a monthly wellness reimbursement.
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.