At Hasbro we’re changing the face of play and entertainment. We’re looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best is yet to come.
The Target Sales Manager will maximize our sales opportunity with Hasbro’s My Little Pony and Preschool (excluding Play-Doh) brands. They develop omnichannel business plans based in data, insights, and analytics, and build internal and external alignment. They implement their strategy with cross-functional teamwork and communication.
A Day In The Life:
- Understands the needs of their accounts and communicates what those needs are and how to best deliver on those needs. Work closely with Target to develop mutually helpful strategies and tactics.
- UnderstandsTarget's Key Performance Indicators and recommend items and brands.
- Flexible and understands planogram needs as well as Targe'ts entire omnichannel marketing platform levers.
- Delivers revenue targets within My Little Pony and Preschool category
- Forecasts accurately, develops and leads joint business plans and customers commitments.
- Tracks POS and adjusts plans accordingly.
- Uses promotional support to increase sales and manages their customer budgets.
- Builds internal relationships while working with cross-functional teams: marketing, product development, account support, logistics, accounts payables, finance, flow planning, data management.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a high-paced, driven environment, with a consistent track record for achieving and exceeding sales goals. National Account experience highly preferred
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management, prioritization, planning, and organization skills
- 30% Travel required
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.