- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in a quota carrying role within hardware, SaaS sales, business development, or a related role.
- Experience working with public and private sector customers in parking and mobility solutions.
- Experience in leading/developing a sales team.
- Experience in leading a sales team including mentoring, team development, forecasting, account planning, and sales management.
- Experience in a high-growth start up.
- Experience in building and executing marketing strategies/tactics, including inbound, account based, retargeting, online, email, and channel partner marketing strategies.
- Experience in working with customers in parking, mobility, commercial real estate development, or a related field.
- Ability to navigate, solve problems, and create structure in a rapidly changing environment.
About the job
As a Sales Manager, you will grow business by building and expanding relationships with new and existing customers. You will work cross-functionally to confirm product market fit, refine customer goals, build sales strategy, inform our monetization strategy, and capture customer feedback to influence the product roadmap.
You will recruit, mentor, and motivate a team to connect Pebble’s value proposition to customer needs and to cultivate relationships with prospective and existing customers. You'll inspire your team to accelerate business growth and drive long-term success.
Sidewalk Labs, initially formed as a bet within Alphabet in 2015 to develop urban innovations to manage cities greatest challenges, is now a unit within Google. We create products and solutions that enable real estate owners and developers to build more sustainable, innovative, and equitable places around the world.
Our cross-disciplinary team is working hard to ensure the products Delve, Mesa, Pebble and Affordable Electrification achieve our ambitious mission to radically improve quality of life for all. The work is both exciting and complex. We aim to achieve something unprecedented — help us build it!
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary range between $136,000 - $146,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans (e.g., outbound, prospecting, cold calling, closing, etc.) to reach goals.
- Build business by proactively identifying and initiating customer relationships in collaboration with Marketing.
- Assess costs, product pricing, competition, and market trends to grow engagement, drive customer satisfaction, and report on forces that shift strategic direction, forecasts, and budgets.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Recruit, retain, and lead a team to ensure business growth, excellent customer satisfaction, and account growth.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.