Advance your career as a Kellogg Sales Manager Orlando, FL supporting our Walmart Business. Here at Kellogg, we care about and celebrate your success. Reporting to the Region Retail Sales Director – Walmart you will be joining a high performing and collaborative team. Through your direction, leadership, and strategic planning you will assist your team in driving overall sales to deliver budget targets for your Area Team. Help us bring the best to families - all while building your expertise and network.
At Kellogg, we are passionate about our people, brands, business, and outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader? Apply now to become a part of a best-in-class company that values equity, diversity, and inclusion.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Leadership – As a Sales Manager you will develop and lead a team of 15 Sales Representatives. You will set your team up for success by developing selling and executional processes that support the implementation of the account’s strategy, goals and selling objectives. Building your teams capabilities and ensuring training for your sales representatives is an additional focus in this role.
- Account Development – This position supports the Walmart customer base and will involve some compression selling (i.e. Walmart Region Directors). You will align with the customer teams and lead your team to weekly/monthly/annual customer promotion plans that deliver profitable sales, distribution, and display goals.
- Strategic Partnerships – Driving best in class collaboration between the Retail and Account Teams will be key to our success.
- Analytics – Knowing your business will be imperative in driving sales growth. You will be responsible for monitoring Retail performance metrics to drive agreed upon results. Meeting with the Account Teams you will conduct monthly and quarterly Retail Execution reviews.
- Talent Recruitment – We believe careers need room to grow. That is where you come in by recruiting, hiring and training top talent.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Significant Sales Experience
- Account Management Experience (i.e. Headquarters, District, Region or Market level)
- Experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels, both in writing and verbally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
This position covers a geography in the following locations: Entire state of Florida.
It is preferred that the ideal candidate will reside in the Orlando, FL area.
- Up to 50% overnight travel may be required, including some weekends
- Ability to travel throughout assigned geography and other key locations as needed.
- This position provides participation in either the Kellogg Auto Reimbursement Program or a Fleet Vehicle Program.
- Ability to drive to multiple locations throughout a regular workday.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
This position participates in a bring your own mobile program.
- Employees will receive a $65 monthly stipend for cellular phone usage
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion has been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capability and opinions.” We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our yearly Features report.