NokiaDenver, CO3 months ago
Our Customer Operations (CO) organization is the primary interface with communication service providers. The CO organization has a comprehensive global presence and is active in approximately 120 countries. Its organizational structure ensures that our customers benefit from dedicated management attention and from our teams’ deep understanding of local markets. This approach enables Nokia to maintain strong customer relationships. Customer Operations is also responsible for project delivery, ensuring strong alignment between our customer-facing sales and delivery teams in each account.
This role is for an MSO Account Sales Leader who will be responsible for leading, and managing the team supporting a leading Cable Operator. As Sales Leader you will be accountable for building, maintaining and growing the relationships between Nokia and the customer and ensuring annual targets are achieved and exceeded.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Managing and directing the sales team to ensure defined sales targets (e.g. Orders, Revenue) are achieved, while increasing share of wallet vs competition and achieving top ratings in customer satisfaction.
- Create a “hunting” and winning sales culture, that understands, anticipates and articulates customer needs.
- Develop and create the sales strategy and account plan focused on key opportunities and creative strategies to enter new areas of business for Nokia within the MSOs that grows sales funnel and drive orders to revenue.
- Strong strategic thinking is required to leverage technical, marketing, end-user, and industry information to enable both Nokia’s and customers’ success.
- Manage relationships with customers at all levels – enable parallel top down sales through executive relationships and bottoms up sales through working level teams.
- Develop and foster senior level contacts and achieve “trusted advisor” status within the account.
- Manage account forecast and funnel in Single CRM and be accountable for delivering results that are measured weekly. Expected to meet and exceed annual quota for Orders and Revenue.
- Direct the efforts of all pre-sales resources on both tactical and strategic levels to build funnel and capture sales opportunities
- Apply economic analysis and financial concepts when managing a sales opportunity and experience to lead negotiations and close contracts.
- Work with business units and partner to develop and close creative solutions to meet customer needs.
Location: Candidate should be located in: Denver, CO; Dallas, TX; Austin, TX; Florida; Pennsylvania
Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- At least 10-15 years or more experience selling highly technical solutions to carriers with a proven track record of exceeding quota with SP customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or technical concentration. Masters desired.
- Strong business acumen in planning and organizing, information integration, decision-making and ability to achieve results while focusing on customer requirements and business success.
- Possess or have the ability to acquire an in-depth understanding of Nokia's products, services and value propositions.
- Strong experience driving large, complex strategic sales opportunities involving equipment, software, services, managed services and experience in contract negotiations.
- Ability to travel 50%
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge of telecom industry and competitor landscape
- Experience working with the Nokia systems: SCRM, etc
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information or ancestry, protected Veteran or military status, or other characteristics protected by law.