Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
USIS Sales Internship
Equifax is a market leader in providing total information solutions to businesses and consumers. Our products and services help companies and minimize financial risk and maximize growth opportunities while enabling consumers to better protect and manage financial health.
Our US Information Services Business Unit has an elite team of business sales professionals that are seeking recent college graduates who are looking to combine their passion for sales with our leadership development program to accelerate their careers and become a top sales performer.
The perks of being an Equifax employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What you’ll do:
- Business Development - Prospect for new business
- Inside/Field Sales - Expand relationships and meeting sales goals
- Customer Success - Customer advocacy
- Sales Operations - The data behind the sales
- Learn about the various facets of sales, our solutions and how to use them to solve our customer’s business problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in progress from an accredited institution with an interest in marketing or sales
- Must be available to work full time Summer 2022 at our Atlanta midtown office
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and time management skills to keep workflow consistent and stable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment; high energy, self-motivated, and able to focus on multiple projects and activities simultaneously
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and service skills
Extra points for any of the following:
- Prior sales experience
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
Function - Internships