About Popcorn Growth
A fast-growing social media company. Our main line of business is Popcorn Growth, a TikTok-first influencer marketing agency. Here to shake up stuffy old-school agency practices.
We know that success on TikTok for brands depends on speed and efficiency.
We know that creators do their best work when we let them be the creatives
We’ve operationalized the whole influencer marketing process so that we can help brands move at the speed of TikTok.
Now, we are looking for passionate industry disruptors who are ready to move as fast as we do.
Sales Executive Job Description
This is a fully-remote position. We just want the best, wherever you are.
In this position, you will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team that values impact, efficiency and independence. As a fully remote company, all of our team members must be able to take full responsibility for their roles and sphere of influence.
Our clients are respected brands. You must be comfortable engaging high-value clients and providing expert insight on the influencer marketing and social media space.
We pride ourselves on being thought leaders in it with our clients for the long run- NO “Get 1 million followers in 3 days” or “Make $10,000 in a month” fluff. (Unfortunately, that does not appeal to our clients).
We are champions of “work smart, and hard” and are building for scale. If you’re someone who would rather take 30 min figuring out how to optimize a process, than spend 10 minutes doing it manually every day, you’re our person.
Our standard TikTok influencer campaign pricing starts at $30,000 a month x 6 months.
We are starting an entry-level pricing “Popcorn Lite” to encourage clients to get started on TikTok fast.
- As this is our introductory pricing, we expect high-volume sales of $7,500 to $15,000 monthly retainers.
- For Popcorn Lite, the Average client contract size = $10,000 per month x 6 months = $60,000, compared to Popcorn Growth’s standard average client contract size of $100,000 to $200,000.
- For reference, because of our strong value proposition, our standard campaigns take about 1 to 2 calls to convert, and have a sales lead time of about 3 to 4 months.
Your goal is at least $800k of sales revenue in the first year.
Will you succeed in this role?
Because we are a start-up, we may not have the most robust and in-depth training process, so people who excel in our environment are people who are fast, independent learners who can pick up concepts quickly.
Our training consists of:
- 2 day Product and Value proposition training
- Shadowing the Head of Sales on sales calls
- Video recordings of sales calls and coaching
- If you are confident that you can pick up quickly given a loosely structured but highly impactful training process, you’re our person.
Keys to success:
- You are extremely self-driven and loves challenges
- You are disciplined, consistent, and doesn’t take no for an answer.
- You listen more than talks during client calls
- You understand how to lead with thought leadership and offer value to prospects, instead of hard-selling. People who hard-sell will not fit well with us.
- You can think about your client/prospect accounts strategically, and can identify opportunities.
- You are organized and you are on top of your pipeline and numbers.
Sales Executive Requirements
- Minimum college education
- Either Marketing or Sales background
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with conflict
Please Do NOT apply if:
● You always want to be perfect/excel at every task. We are a rapidly growing startup and so we need someone who is practical in their thinking. You must be able to find the happy medium between all information/data and getting the job done efficiently.
● You need guidance on everything. You must have a thought process of “If this goes wrong, will it cripple the company/process/client?” If not, make a decision and move on. The goal is to take a portion of decision making off of Sheryl’s plate.
● You don’t have the courage to be brutally honest with the CEO and your team
- $100,000 to $200,000 OTE (50/50)
- Signing bonus
- Company performance bonus
- Regular Spiffs
- Potential ESOP opportunities
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO email@example.com