The primary role of the sales executive is to effectively prospect their targeted list of accounts, skillfully diagnose client needs and match FranklinCovey solutions with key decision-makers, close business, and grow sales revenue. The sales executive builds mutually beneficial business relationships by helping clients solve problems or achieve greater business results with the purchase of the appropriate FranklinCovey subscription. The sales executive becomes a trusted advisor with execution of results-based quarterly and annual business reviews with their subscribing clients to ensure successful return on investment and generate expansions and renewals.
Essential Job Functions
- Key initiator of new and strategic business development targeting medium to large-sized accounts.
- Profound and demonstrable networking and social media outreach skills to connect with mid to senior-level executives and other key stakeholders to generate interest, pipeline opportunities, and new business.
- Highly skillful in diagnosing and assessing client needs at a strategic and business outcome level. Executive presence and credibility in face-to-face meetings, live in-person and online.
- Very technically savvy with sales, platform, and social media technologies
- Closes business consistently within the FranklinCovey guidelines developed for subscription, services, and expansion mix and pricing.
This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in corporate sales, preferably subscription-based models and/or professional services environment selling to Fortune 5,000 companies. Bachelor’s in business, organizational development, or related field is preferred.
A stable work history and highly successful track record of personal sales performance in medium to large corporate environments is essential. Requires a proven consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, prospecting, forecasting, and driving quality opportunities to closure.
Strong verbal, written communications, and technical skills are essential; must be able to do high-level inquiry and advocate Franklin Covey credentials and solutions in a compelling, polished manner that are 100% from the buyer’s point of view to line leadership and senior corporate executives within target companies.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.