Are you a high-energy sales professional looking to join a creative, industry leader?
ModSquad is currently seeking a Sales Executive to join our crew to continue driving forward. This position reports to the VP of Sales with responsibility for sales to all market levels. ModSquad has a great track record of growth but 2020 and 2021 have been blockbuster record years. How many organizations can say that?
ModSquad’s a global leader in the remote workforce model, so we are positioned for success in today’s new world. We support top global brands such as NFL, National Geographic, Kroger, ShipStation, DFW Airport, Electronic Arts (EA), Wooga, Children’s Miracle Network, and many more. Do you want to join a dynamic team where you can make an impact with uncapped commissions…then apply now!
Standard business hours; more as needed
- Cultivate and develop new business relationships and serve as a trusted business consultant to senior decision-makers
- Assume a lead role in managing sales opportunities and customer negotiations in your region
- Identify proficient sales strategies and tactics for generating leads and closing business (it's all about MRR)
- Develop strong relationships with key strategic partners and, when appropriate, orchestrate the sales process through channel partners
- Assist the marketing team to help you best target regional prospects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in business, marketing, technology or related field
- 4+ years of consultative or value-add sales experience, with a background in closing recurring services such as customer support, moderation, community management, and social media management.
- Ability to close, manage, and grow multiple deals each month
- Excellent sales organizational and communications skills; experience working in Salesforce.com, Zoom, GoToMeeting, and similar online/mobile apps
- Strong Excel formula skills for revenue and cost modeling is a must
- Knowledge of the top social and messaging platforms, and customer-service toolsets, and their role in engaging today’s digital customer
- Great address book of high-level contacts throughout the US is a plus
- Ability to travel as needed
- A flexible work schedule allowing for regular interactions with customers and ModSquad teammates in time zones around the world
- Ability to collaborate and strategize on complex issues with the team.