If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organization we are looking for a new Sales Executive. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Sea Logistics team.
To support our rapid growth in Sea logistics at Kuehne+Nagel, we are hiring highly motivated individuals who are sales savvy, and believe in delivering quality service to fulfil customer needs. This role will be responsible for delivering agreed portfolio targets through the development of existing and new customers in accordance with our national sales management guidelines.
- Closely cooperates with operations to develop and apply specialized knowledge relative to the assigned business unit and trade lane (where applicable).
- Develop spot and regular opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Customer retention engagement on assigned account portfolio.
- Preparing and conducting customer visits, calls, presentations, quarterly business reviews, negotiations and contracts.
- Liaising with operations on pricing/RFQ preparation.
- Input and timely update of sales activities utilizing CRM system.
- Ensures proper transitioning of customer to operations in line with customer requirements.
- Create and manage a Sales Plan and execute that plan to success.
- Maintain and expand client relations.
- Demonstrate expertise on all company products / service offerings and manage the sales of these offerings in a disciplined / professional and direct manner.
- Utilize all resources and tools at your disposal to ensure success and appropriate customer service while complying with all regulatory requirements.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on RFQ, pricing and handover preparations.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the Company.
Your Skills and Experiences
- 2-5 years’ experience in freight forwarding / logistics / transportation industry required.
- 3+ years field sales experience required with both Account Management and Development.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize customer requirements to develop innovative solutions.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.