Sales Engineer - Zoom Phone
ZoomDenver (CO) - Remote Office (AZ) - Remote Office (UT)5 months ago
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
Currently, we are looking for a Zoom Phone Solutions Engineer - to take care of our Majors customers. The ideal Zoom Phone SE is passionate about our Cloud Meeting vision and can act as a customer's trusted advisor, technical consultant, and will have exceptional experience in PBX/telephony systems. This individual will work with enterprise-level customers to help create the customer’s true UCaaS platform combining Zoom Video and Zoom Phone.
- Has a background in the Enterprise field in a technical / networking capacity with an emphasis on troubleshooting, support, and customer service.
- The applicant must have a deep understanding of many facets of Unified Communication that are at play in a Enterprise communications environments
- Multiple years of experience in the unified communications industry or the applicable equivalent
- The ability to Diagnoses and troubleshoots all Zoom Phone issues and assist customers in maintaining a stable, integrated, true UC platform
- To Provide high-level technical support to all Zoom Phone customers
- Troubleshoots and reproduces customer technical issues to resolution and/or escalate
- Applies expert knowledge of Zoom Communication services and phone technology
- Responsible for training customer administration of Zoom Phone platform
- Ability to answer complex technical questions in a clear, concise, and understandable manner
- Must have the ability to understand a customer’s network and relevant infrastructure quickly and pinpoint integration possibilities
- Responds promptly to escalations while keeping detailed case notes
- Manage escalated issues and collaborate with other internal departments to expedite resolution
- Help develop and maintain customer-facing and internal help articles
- Perform lab testing, work with Architecture team
- Presales Engineering of VOIP solutions
- Provide subject expertise as required
- Knowledge of Zoom communication stack
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in a customer-focused sales/engineering role
- Strong technical and interpersonal troubleshooting skills, perseverance and patience
- Experienced in VOIP technology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, codecs
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS, etc.
- Networking, IT, or a telecommunications certification is a plus
- Experience supporting telecommunications, networking or Software-as-a-Service products
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers – executives, end users, developers
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
- Experience working with multiple departments and managing multiple tasks concurrently
- Influencing from the Pre-Sales capacity the addition of new customers while retaining and expanding our footprint within our existing customers
Contributing to the sales team and overall organization while exceeding quota and expectations.
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
- Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.