Sales Enablement Manager
You have a Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, co-workers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
What You Will Do
We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Manager who will have the opportunity to own our Sales Training and Enablement programs across all of our sales teams to support our new business and growth sales goals. You will report to our SVP of Sales and work closely with our sales leadership team to ensure all teams have the necessary programs to be successful.
How You Will Spend Your Days
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize, and assess enablement program and calendar.
- Create and maintain collateral for enablement programs; onboarding guides, onboarding and ongoing enablement curriculum, new content based on business needs, product releases, and more.
- Responsible for all planning, design, scheduling, internal coordination, communication, facilitation, and execution of enablement programs.
- Own all communication and collateral for the Revenue organization through our SharePoint site and all ongoing maintenance (collateral updates, portal updates) to ensure Revenue teams have what they need to be successful.
- Serve as a key stakeholder and partner across GTM teams by working with Marketing and Product Marketing on projects like Account Based Marketing Programs, pitch decks, customer-facing collateral, and more.
- You will own our onboarding program for all new hires in our sales organization and own ongoing enablement programs for all teams to improve skills, performance, and product knowledge.
- Oversee sales tool enablement to ensure success; tools such as Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and more.
What You Bring to This Role
- 5+ years’ experience in a high-performance sales organization in sales, customer success, enablement, or learning and development.
- You are a proactive self-starter, with the ability to thrive in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with varying priorities.
- You can more than hold your own with the day-to-day requests, but your real passion is ensuring teams, programs, and processes are optimized to ensure excellence.
- You have had exposure to a sales or customer success onboarding program.
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training.
- A strong and confident communicator, you can easily express your ideas and opinions verbally, in writing and orally.
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- An agile team player with a sense of urgency, you're excited to join a growing team and organization, and are energized by building, measuring, and iterating to generate results.
Compensation for this position includes an annual base salary of $110,000 to $130,000, eligibility for an annual bonus, and eligibility to partake in the Employee Participation Program.
Alchemer provides a rich benefits package that includes health and disability coverages, an incredible 401(k) option that includes a per-payroll match and immediate vesting, unlimited time off and eleven paid company holidays.
Alchemer is taking applications for this position from candidates who are legally authorized to work in the US and do not require now, or in the future, immigration sponsorship for work authorization.
At Alchemer, we're committed to attracting, developing, and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DEI throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that everyone is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission in helping our clients. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply.
Don’t meet all the requirements? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification listed. Don’t let that stop you! We encourage you to apply if you have some of the requirements listed. You may bring qualities that we’re looking for in other areas. Building a diverse, inclusive, and customer centric workplace is important to us at Alchemer. If you’re excited about this role and your experience doesn’t perfectly align, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s talk!