Are you a high-energy sales professional looking to join a creative, industry leader? Do you want to accelerate your career growth? You need to stop thinking about the day one stuff. Instead think year one and beyond.
If you are interested, here’s what year one with us is all about. Developing new clients, building your book of business that will keep on giving for years to come. Realistically, we need someone who is a hunter/farmer who is open to learn our processes. Beside a solid base salary, this position is structured with uncapped commission to attract the best of the best.
ModSquad is currently seeking a Sales Director to join our crew to continue driving forward. This position reports to the VP of Sales with responsibility for sales to all market levels. ModSquad has a great track record of growth but 2020 and 2021 have been blockbuster record years.
ModSquad is a global leader in the remote workforce model, so we are positioned for success in today’s new world. We support top global brands such as NFL, National Geographic, Kroger, ShipStation, DFW Airport, Electronic Arts (EA), Wooga, Children’s Miracle Network, and many more. If this is your DNA, apply now!
Standard business hours; more as needed
- Cultivate and develop new business relationships and serve as a trusted business consultant to senior decision-makers
- Assume a lead role in managing sales opportunities and customer negotiations in your region
- Identify proficient sales strategies and tactics for generating leads and closing business (it's all about MRR!)
- Develop strong relationships with key strategic partners and, when appropriate, orchestrate the sales process through channel partners
- Engage and utilize the marketing team to target top regional prospects
What We Are Looking For:
- University degree in business, marketing, technology, or related field
- 7+ years of consultative or value-add sales experience, with a background in closing recurring services such as customer support, moderation, community management, and social media management
- Ability to identify, close, manage, and grow multiple deals each month
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Concise communication skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, Zoom, GoToMeeting, and similar online/mobile apps
- Strong Excel formula skills for revenue and cost modeling are a requirement
- Hands-on knowledge of the top social and messaging platforms, and customer-service toolsets, and their role in engaging today’s digital customer
- Comprehensive and current address book of high-level contacts throughout the US.
- Ability to travel as needed
- A flexible work schedule allowing for regular interactions with customers and ModSquad teammates in time zones around the world
- Ability to collaborate and strategize on complex issues with the team