Sales Development Rep
We are an intrinsically motivated team that works without ego, is constantly learning, and gains a deep sense of satisfaction when our customers email us thank you letters like this one:
"I can’t praise Distru enough, it’s head and shoulders above any platform I’ve encountered to date. Thank you for your persistence and providing us with the right tools."
You will be working closely with the founders and take ownership over major aspects of our sales and lead generation pipeline. In addition to our competitive pay plan with equity, we will actively enable you to reach your career goals and grow with us.
We are currently in a few states and are on the verge of expanding nationally. You are joining on an early stage team with the opportunity to define and innovate on how we approach this expansion. If you are confident, goal-oriented, and love learning, this is the job for you.
- You believe that attentive listening & positive attitudes go a long way
- Excited to take ownership of new challenges and implement new solutions
- Inherent desire to delight customers & make people happy
- Task oriented with strong follow through
- You are very Goal oriented and willing to go above and beyond to reach your goals
- Team player, you want to work with as a team to help Distru beat out the competition.
- Organized and very good at time management
- Flexible, as a start up things are changing quickly, you need to be able to take those changes and adapt.
- Can effectively communicate with internal teams while being remote
Things you might work on:
- Work collaboratively with the founders and sales leadership to execute and improve our sales outreach strategy
- Manage inbound prospects and drive new leads though outbound calls/emails to targeted accounts
- Do discovery calls with prospects to gauge their interest in Distru
- Master the tools we use in-house (i.e. Hubspot) and implement new tooling
- Maintain accurate data in Hubspot
- Test different outreach methods (email subject lines, value propositions, etc) to find the best ones that work for you
- Inspire prospective customers to adopt Distru
- Set and accomplish clear daily & monthly goals with the team
- Be able to successfully reach and exceed quota after 3 month ramp period
- Min. 1 Year previous experience as a quota-carrying sales representative, inside sales preferred but not required. A strong desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
- Proof of being a top performer at previous sales role.
- Comfort on the phone, strong email writing skills, and happy to handle objections
- A good sense of humor and desire to have fun
- Previous CRM experience, Hubspot is a plus
- Ability to fully grasp and understand the supply chain
- Experience in the cannabis industry and/or supply chain preferred but not required
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental insurance coverage for employee, and 90% for spouse, domestic partner, and any dependent family members.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous stock options with employee-friendly exercise terms and post-termination exercise window
- 18 days Paid Time Off (We want you to use these!)
Once you’re a part of the Distru team, it is our job to make sure that you’re empowered to reach sales targets that excite you. We are a lean startup team and want everyone to feel like they have a real impact on our sales and company’s success. In addition to selling, you’ll be working directly with the founding team during the early stages of a fast growing startup.
If this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of and you think you’re ready to go, please apply below!
Distru was formed by an environment of mutual respect and trust made up by people working together without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success and we proactively strive to recruit, develop and retain the best and brightest people from the most diverse candidate pools we can find all over the world.