Sales Development Manager
Coke Canada Bottling Sales Development Manager’s (SDM) are field sales representatives responsible for identifying and selling against opportunities within Coke Canada Bottling’s local and national small store customers, which includes Gas, Convenience, Restaurants & Bars, Food Service on premise, and Wholesale customers. The SDM is required to maximize profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexity of the channels and building relationships with customers. The SDM is also responsible for prosecting for new business and growing the business withing their designated territory.
- Successfully sell customer promotional plans, incremental displays and equipment placements that include annual Customer Marketing Agreements and align with the customer's and the Coke Canada Bottling system’s business objectives and strategies
- Prospect for new business within assigned territory
- Evaluate outlet opportunities for new and existing small store customers
- Develop a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer(s)
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities
- Manage orders and inventoryto ensure that revenue and profit goals are achieved and merchandising standards are maintained at each store
- Work collaboratively with the merchandising Supervisors and order replenishment team to ensure that revenue and profit goals are achieved, and that appropriate inventory levels and merchandising standards are maintained at each store
- Ensures a high level of customer service and resolves issues promptly
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- Execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand strategies
- Be able to lift, carry and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
- 1-3 years selling in consumer goods industry required
- Minimum of 1 years in consumer products/direct store delivery sales/major account management
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning, verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Proficient using a variety of computer programs
- Valid driver's license and driving record free from any violations for the past 3 years
- Post secondary education is preferred
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com