The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for daily account maintenance in all aspects of the order process. The Sales Coordinator should manage their time well in the fast-paced environment exhibiting attention to detail. The Sales Coordinator should have a team-player attitude, and a solutions oriented/ problem solving approach. The Sales coordinator serves as a liaison to the inventory management team, along with the advertising agency counterparts.
- Grow relationships with advertising agency counterparts and internal Univision departments including, not limited to: Pricing and Planning, Inventory Management, Partner Solutions, Ad Compliance, Traffic and Billing
- Fulfill Advertiser allocations requests, ensure stewardship delivery in accordance to deal guarantees, send commercial airing times, and update clients of programming changes across networks
- Ensure client orders are fulfilled so inventory is in approved programming compliant with all requirements
- Work closely with Senior Sales Executive to oversee promotional assets (special integrations)
- Resolve billing discrepancies to facilitate the process in clearing invoices
- Provide administrative support to sales team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Energetic self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to manage, multi-task, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills
- Well-organized, disciplined excellent attention to detail
- Flexible with ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Minimum 1 year of marketing experience at a media company, advertising agency, or marketing company preferred
- Knowledge of Dealmaker and/or Wide Orbit preferred
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.