The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing day-to-day administration related to pre and post-sale activities. This role will support the General Managers and Sales team to ensure timely delivery and execution of the sales process. The Sales Coordinator must possess strong communication and organization skills and a willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Partner with the General Managers and Sales team on all facets of client relations including proposal completion, media plans, and customer service.
- Provide outstanding customer service through product knowledge, industry news and market expertise.
- Administer the contract process from creation to execution for direct clients or agencies including creating and processing any related forms.
- Facilitate daily communication between account teams, creative, and inventory managers to help fulfill client requests.
- Manage the internal Proof of Performance process and liaise with the Operations team to manage quality control of the photos.
- Act as the Telmar “specialist” and liaison between sales and research. Assist the team with issues pulling the reports and assist in training.
- Liaise with sales, billing and the collection teams to assist with the billing process.
- Establish a good working relationship with clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and account, finance, and operations teams; and contribute to the achievement of quality results.
- Think creatively while juggling several projects and ideas at once.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong analytic capabilities and interest in advertising, marketing and sales.
- Self-motivated with 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Course of study in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or similar a plus.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.