New York, NY
Los Angeles, CA
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for entering and coordinating orders, billing requests as well as developing sales proposals and/or plans with their account executive for agency and/or client deals. Incumbent will work across all media platforms to create proposals, execute, and steward campaigns. Will focus on both pre and post sales with a customer-first approach. Will focus on all aspects of both linear and digital to optimize campaigns to ensure delivery.
- Responsible for understanding and utilizing sales systems as well as supporting the sales process/procedures end to end
- Enter and revise orders
- Submit special billing requests
- Respond to Account Executive requests regarding spot times
- Assist Account Execs with creating sales material and developing client pitches.
- Assist Account Execs with client recap information
- Will create strategic cross-platform plans that maximize the portfolio and meet agency and/or client objectives.
- Works closely with Account Executives to understand customer goals and design programs that deliver results.
- Create Ad Sales media plans with pricing and planning support and direction as well as inventory and yield management to create the most effective package.
- Review all IO's to ensure they match approved media plan.
- Track individual deal delivery and prepare ADU schedules for linear. Work closely with Inventory team on digital campaigns to pace to client goals.
- Foster key relationships with clients and agency contacts
- Work closely with Ad Operations/Commercial Operations on timing and execution of campaigns.
- Monitor both on-air schedules and digital. Manage changes and coordinate with Ad Ops/Commercial Ops to ensure schedule airs as ordered
- Work with marketing team to secure materials and schedules for added value
- Provide post summaries of account delivery
- Resolve order/invoice-billing discrepancies
- Work closely with and communicate directly with client/agency contacts for general account support and campaign assistance
- 1+ years’ experience in media
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with STBS, Wide Orbit or Salesforce a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage client expectation
- Solutions-oriented customer service focus that emphasizes driving sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team player
Nexstar offers full time employees a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, life and short-term disability insurance, worker’s compensation, and unemployment insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, employee assistance program, bereavement leave, jury duty service time off, military leave, and medical/maternity & family leave.
Nexstar is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the industry’s top talent. In compliance with the provisions of all applicable state and federal civil rights laws, every effort will be made to employ the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, disability, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other protected personal characteristic. Additionally, it is and shall continue to be our policy to provide promotion and advancement opportunities within the Company in a nondiscriminatory fashion based on merit, qualifications, and ability.