Nexstar Media Group, Inc.Raleigh, NC7 days ago
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions.
If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply! Our people make all the difference in our success.
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Assistant position is to support all sales activities, process order entry, and other administrative duties originating from the WNCN Sales department.
● Data entry - completes/processes orders and inputs into traffic system.
● Assist with proposals/projects for national advertisers and sales team.
● Works with accounting department on account set up and database management.
● Performs assigned tasks such as daily, weekly and monthly reports.
● Manages daily requests from sales management team.
● Backup support to the Receptionist
● Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office required; must be able to prioritize tasks; excellent organizational and communication skills; self-starter.
Physical Requirements: Dexterity to operate keys on computers, telephone and other office equipment. Ability to lift up to 10 or more pounds, as needed. Must have a valid North Carolina driver’s license.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
Nexstar Broadcasting, is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employees must first contact their current manager before applying for an Internal position.