To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for passionate, commercial and ambitious individuals to help us grow our Beauty Brands, including a Sales Coordinator. As the Sales Coordinator for Body Beauty Brands, you will work closely with the Sales Manager to help develop the brands in North America and facilitate day-to-day tasks with our B2B retailers. You will work with the Sales Manager on the business plan for each partner, new launches and copy optimization. You will also be responsible for all Amazon brand activations and new launch set-ups with our partnering retailers.
Account Management (70%)
- Communicate effectively with management and clients to maintain existing relationships while helping to create and build new client relationships
- Maintain sales reports on SKU/Sell-In/Sell-Through levels
- Assist in tracking joint sales and marketing initiatives and ensuring they flow according to schedule
- Monitor retailer websites to ensure all assets are up to date
- Drive sales through brand advertising and enhancements for market place pages on Amazon
- Take the lead on organizing the resources necessary to put together sales presentations per retailer
- Work with Ops to communicate purchase order out-of-stocks and any ship-window adjustments to sales and/or customers
Manage Administrative Tasks (30%)
- Maintain client database by inputting retail partner info
- Complete product set-up forms and NPD launch forms as needed
- Update SKU chart to keep up-to-date
- Help with various ad-hoc projects as needed
- Assist team with general office tasks as needed
- Prior experience in sales, preferably with major retail accounts is highly desirable
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and meet deadlines
- Structured mind with a high multi-tasking ability
- Familiarity with Amazon Vendor and Seller Central is a plus
- Creative and problem solver with top class trouble shooting skills
- High level of IT literacy, (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in a small and fast-paced team
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Medical, dental, vision and commuter benefits
- 401K, with 5% company matched
- Employee discounts
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.