YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
- Builds and develops professional relationships with (but not limited to) cardiology, nephrology, endocrinology, primary care, pharmacy staff, within assigned customers;
- Drives appropriate utilization of approved CV products. CSC works closely with other Bayer commercial associates to generate pull-through within local payers, community HCP's;
- Leverages expertise and knowledge of diabetes, nephrology and CVD, the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry and cross-functional activities/plans to anticipate and effectively manage business opportunities and challenges;
- Provides relevant, thoughtful input to other commercial colleagues (e.g. sales leadership, regional account managers) in regard to strategic and tactical planning for territory, area, and region;
- Develops and implements effective customer specific territory plans. Communicates insights to internal stakeholders;
- Prioritizes time and effort to ensure optimal coverage of appropriate physician specialists based on opportunity and potential;
- Understands fully the assigned customers' product and business needs and works to meet those needs while adhering to all of Bayer company ethics and compliance standards;
- Anticipates potential barriers to achievement of goals and proposes responsible solutions for success Has long standing relationships with key customers and an in-depth knowledge of the disease state, key drivers, influencers and prescribing patterns in their territory. Effectively handles customer objections and exceeds customer expectations with the value they bring to physicians. Occasionally will be called on to share their exemplary skills with others in the region in a training capacity.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus;
- Proven track record of consistent high performance;
- Ability to comply with any customer credentialing and safety requirements (e.g., up-to-date vaccinations, trainings);
- Demonstrated leadership and foster an environment that promotes ethical behavior and compliance with company policies and applicable laws;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Five plus years of experience in pharmaceutical sales;
- Experience in the promotion of cardiovascular and/or diabetes and/or nephrology pharmaceuticals;
- Product launch experience;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical and computer capabilities;
- Virtual Sales Experience;
- Strong local relationships with HCPs and understanding of local market.
Local regulations and legal requirements vary per country of hire and will be discussed with considered candidates individually based on their potential of hire.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination. Bayer is committed to providing barrier-free access and support-facilities for individuals with disabilities - during the application process and beyond. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to request any support / equipment they may need via the contact information below.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL CANADIAN CANDIDATES: This position requires full vaccination against COVID-19.