Sales Compensation Analyst
As a member of the Sales Support team, you will provide a range of administrative services to the regional sales team in order to protect revenue and facilitate client satisfaction.” - Director, Business Operations
What You’ll Contribute
- Support the local Sales Team across all sales operations activities.
- Provide support across existing clients in a specified sub-region on a number of different areas including contractual inquiries, Accounts Receivable issues, purchase orders, product support escalations and operational support.
- Support renewals process for product license and maintenance renewals.
- Support protection of baseline revenue through monitoring of regional risk adjusted revenue portfolio, following assigned revenue deferral actions across projects, contracts or invoices as required. Work with Finance team to understand any revenue risks and create a plan to mitigate these risks.
- Support regional compliance campaign activities.
- Provide operational support of Salesforce.com, and other tools.
- Validate and review territory plans with sales teams and the FICO Account teams.
- Create forecasting, management information and reporting materials as needed.
- Provide local quota administration and tracking, commission support.
- Creation and/or present ad hoc reports, analysis and presentations and supporting materials required by management.
What We’re Seeking
- Excellent organization and administration skills with exemplary attention to detail.
- Experience researching and resolving customer issues.
- Proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships with a range of customer personnel in a post-sales setting.
- Strong action orientation; takes the initiative to pursue time sensitive solutions to customer issues while projecting a professional image under pressure at all times.
- Collaborative style; teams well with others to solve problems and achieve goals.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously; strong prioritization skills; ability to meet deadlines.
- A positive can-do attitude and professional demeanor.
- Enthusiastic; Independent; enjoys the opportunity to be self-motivated.
- Strong and proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed written, oral and social skills for daily written and verbal communication with the Leadership Team of the business, including the Regional MD.
- Prior experience of Excel, including macro writing, pivot tables, data analysis and presentation.
- Strong understanding of PowerPoint and working knowledge of the rest of the Microsoft Office suite.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate worldwide:
- Credit Scoring — 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security — 2.6+ billion payment cards globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending — 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO Score.
- Anti-Money Laundering — our solutions check more than half a billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as terrorist financing
Global trends toward digital transformation have created tremendous demand for FICO’s solutions, placing us among the world’s top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of the world’s largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people – just like you – who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that’s nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We’ll provide the support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way business thinks!
FICO promotes a culture of inclusion and seeks to attract a diverse set of candidates for each job opportunity. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all candidates without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Research has shown that women and candidates from underrepresented communities may not apply for an opportunity if they don’t meet all stated qualifications. While our qualifications are clearly related to role success, each candidate’s profile is unique and strengths in certain skill and/or experience areas can be equally effective. If you believe you have many, but not necessarily all, of the stated qualifications we encourage you to apply.