Sales Compensation Analyst
San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, design and build better products — from start to finish. Whether it’s consolidating tools, simplifying workflows, or collaborating across teams and time zones, Figma makes the design process faster, more efficient, and fun while keeping everyone on the same page. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for a Sales Compensation Analyst to support our growing sales team. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor for all deal related matters and partner with adjacent groups like Finance & Accounting and Legal. This role is critical to enabling Figma to scale global revenue across our self-service engine and assisted sales motions. As an early member of the team, this is a unique opportunity to define new sales operations processes from the ground up.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma:
- Assist with monthly calculation and accurate payment for all sales commission
- Administer draws, guarantees and other incentive payouts
- Support set up compensation plans and credit mapping rules and ongoing maintenance of our commission tool
- Participate in distribution of compensation letters and new plans, including plan and commission systems design, sales training, and updating policies and processes
- Track and report on sales organization performance and analyze trends
- Maintain internal documentation on compensation plans, reporting guidelines and compensation-related FAQs
- Shared point of contact in the sales organization for sales plan, rules and policy questions & complex compensation issues
- Partner with adjacent groups like HR, Finance & Accounting and Legal
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a sales compensation role, preferably in a high volume SaaS environment.
- Experience with commission software tools.
- Proficient in advanced Excel, specializing in complex formulas (e.g. Dynamic SUMIFS with INDEX and MATCH, Advanced Date Calculation, etc).
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, particularly at creating SFDC reports and dashboards.
- Proven project management capabilities with a track record in administering high-performance sales team compensation plans
- Ability to adhere to a monthly recurring schedule of deadlines on a global scale, ensuring the timely and accurate processing of commission payouts.
While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:
- Experience with CaptivateIQ commission software
- Able to write or modify SOQL queries
- Knowledge of ASC 606 and commission capitalization
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may view our Pay Transparency Policy by clicking on the corresponding link.
Annual Base Salary Range (SF/NY Hub):
At Figma we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace - we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you require accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.