Centric Brands is a leading lifestyle brand collective that designs, sources, markets and sells high quality products in multiple segments, including women’s, men’s and kid’s apparel, accessories, entertainment and beauty. Centric Brands is focused on our customers and our brands that will drive the company’s future growth. We are defined by innovation as we seize new opportunities and thrive in an environment informed by creativity and thinking that is both analytical and outside the box. Centric Brands reflects a team built on respect, for others and for the hard work it takes to achieve our goals and build our bright future together.
Our sales professionals have a major impact on our business as they develop and implement the projections, forecasts and long-range planning strategies that will fuel our success today and into the future. A career in sales puts you alongside talented people working cross-functionally throughout our organization. The challenges are exciting, the pace is fast, and you’ll have a chance to build a career of almost limitless possibilities.
Specific Responsibilities Would Include
The Sales Assistant supports the execution of strategies set by the Vice President of Sales by performing general sales activities including follow-up and customer service, in order to maximize sales and margins, support and promote the brand(s), where appropriate, and maintain optimal relationships with customers.
Strategy & Innovation
- Develop and maintain tracking sheets to monitor and analyze sales by style and by customer on a weekly basis; analyze customer purchase histories and current sales records to identify sales trends and suggest potential actions to account executives
Operations & Results
- Track and update regularly the status of POs, shipments, inventories and ATS; accept, input, track and follow-up on orders in the system
- Coordinate preparation of showroom for market; track and manage current and past season samples; coordinate distribution of marketing, PR and licensor samples
- Contribute to and create presentations and line sheets for market by classification, materials, colors and deliveries; keep updated and maintain archive; manage the showroom calendar
- Assist with general duties including team expenses and supplies
Customers & Relationships
- Partner with internal customers and colleagues including Production, Operations, Imports, and Shipping to ensure timely delivery of goods
Leadership & Teams
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
Our Best Fit Candidate Would Have
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented and outgoing
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented and meticulous
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training in wholesale apparel sales
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; familiarity with SAP a plus
In return, we provide an industry-competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision) that includes a matching 401 (k), Summer Fridays, generous PTO, merchandise discounts, excellent career development opportunities, and a work environment that reflects our industry leadership. Our social impact program, Centric Cares, focuses on volunteerism to make a difference in communities we live and work in and our D&I committee is shaping the future of diversity, equity and inclusion at Centric Brands though workshops, resources and inspiring conversation.
Salary Range: $48,000-$55,000
At Centric Brands, we believe our people are our greatest asset, and we seek to structure competitive compensation offers to ensure that we are able to attract and retain the best talent. Our job postings include an annual base salary range at the time of employment. The stated base salary range represents our good faith estimate as to what candidates are likely to expect, and we tailor our offers within the range based on several factors, including the selected candidate's educational and professional experience, industry knowledge, location, technical and communication skills, and other factors that may prove relevant during the selection process. Base salary is a part of a total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, annual bonus and other Centric Brands sponsored benefit programs.
Be part of our growing community by getting involved with groups, teams and initiatives like Be Green, Be Giving, and Be Celebrated.
Centric Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer