Sales and Training Excellence Leader
HoneywellAtlanta, GAa month ago
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
When you join Honeywell, you become a #futureshaper, a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. HCE’s flagship product, Honeywell Forge, is the leading industrial disruptor, building and connecting software solutions to streamline and centralize the assets, people and processes that help our customers make smarter, more accurate business decisions. Moving at the speed of software, we are creating, innovating and delivering solutions fast, challenging the way things have always been done, piloting new ways for all of us to work, and expecting our successes to set new standards for our customers and for Honeywell.
With an extensive breadth of products and growing digital marketing innovation, this is an exciting time to be part of Honeywell Connected Enterprises Sales team. Working both within the Sales Excellence org and cross-functionally with the business unit leaders, the Director, Sales Excellence and Training leverages their expertise to ensure the strategic growth initiatives are translated into actionable plans with best in class sales operations, on-time delivery and effective change management, training and communications. The Director, Sales Excellence and Training will guide and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing training, assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and leadership satisfaction objectives, and will develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress, and for intervention and problem solving.
- Develop and implement a rigorous sales operating cadence and playbook on all the critical sales processes, including strategy deployment, performance management, onboarding and training.
- Partner and drive Honeywell Forge adoption across all channels including training for 3rd party resellers and SI’s.
- Design and maintain the MOS across key Sales Excellence programs designed by the VP of sales
- Manage Enablement delivery to plan via dashboards, OKRs and a regular reporting cadence, working with the VP of sales to maintain weekly.
- Assist with acquisition integration activities, such as seller onboarding, new seller design (where relevant) and CRM migration.
- Leverage and provide inputs to evolve the analytical dashboards and business insights that inform leadership at multiple levels on how to drive sales performance.
- Project manage all content for planned and reactive leadership reviews such as MBRs and staff meetings
- Create training programs that can be replicated for technical training for demos, solutioning, resellers and HON sales teams.
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- Determines training needs by traveling with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other related field experience.
- 10+ years combined experience in business or Sales/Commercial, Sales Operations, training and/or Marketing Leadership roles with increasing responsibility within a B2B software environment.
- Experience leading global projects in a matrixed environment.
- Sales Leadership, Sales Operations and/or Marketing Leadership experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of SaaS selling preferred
- Track record of success with cross functional teams, driving change and implementing new processes that significantly improve sales effectiveness
- Effective written & oral communication skills
- Success in managing multiple, complex projects and changing priorities, making sound decisions and working effectively in matrix environment.
- JOB ID: HRD112256
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 715 Peachtree Street, N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.