Sales and Service Leader
As our Sales and Service Leader, you’re a key team member who inspires and leads by example. You will support all aspects of sales and service related initiatives including paid services, events, classes, cash handling and training in your store.
Your responsibilities include
- Creating Amazing Customer Experiences Through excellent client focus, you will help ensure that the team is motivated to create a memorable experience for our customers. Use Sephora’s tools to measure KPIs and propose action plans to elevate client experience. Understand store goals and opportunities and support the team to meet these goals. Coach Beauty Advisors when they engage clients about our loyalty programs. Support brand partners and manage the planning and execution of events, services and classes. Effectively execute and implement all company initiatives in a timely manner
- Supporting Store Success You will drive results by monitoring and analysing data, coaching the team, and making good and timely decisions to take the organization forward. Operating with energy and passion, you will help make a beautiful first impression through ensuring the store is kept sparkling, services are exceptional, and all feel safe and welcome
- Managing Day to Day Store Operations You will assist the Management team in executing operational initiatives and ensuring profitability and efficiency in your store
- Enhancing our culture through our Sephora values Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative
We would love to hear from you if you have
- Prior equivalent work experience, preferably in retail/service industry
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
- experience as a hands-on leader who loves being on the sales floor to motivate, coach, and help teams succeed
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- Flexible availability to work nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment, handle & apply cosmetics products to clients-with or without accommodation
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Meaningful Rewards Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Click Here
Click Here to view additional information related to various state-specific wage transparency laws.