We are looking for a Sales Analyst to join our organization. As a key member of the Americas Sales Operations organization, you will be closely engaged in all aspects of supporting NVIDIA’s Tier One OEM’s and Strategic Accounts. You will be playing a role with impact in many areas including customer interface, sales forecasting, supply and demand optimization, customers relationship management, and aligning customer expectation with company goal.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with Sales Account Management teams for assigned Tier One OEM’s and Strategic Accounts in all aspects of customer support.
- Partner with executive regional sales leaders to define, set up, and operationalize key processes, including Sales Forecasting, Sales Reporting, and Analytics, and Operations.
- Build and help to standardize business dashboard reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Build and maintain metrics of customer forecast and fulfillment including historical data analysis, waterfall analysis, trending analysis etc.
- Participate in the development and improvement of regional Sales Operations processes to streamline workflows.
- Assist account management teams through full sales cycles with activities including the quote, special pricing, and deal tracking, rebate, EOL terms, and revenue management
- Work with various NVIDIA internal partners (Operations, Finance, Credit, Sales Management, and Product Group) to drive continuity of supply and process improvement
What we need to see:
- 8+ years Sales Operations/Analyst experience with Tier One OEMs in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor industry and experience in supply chain management.
- Strong data analytical skills (Tableau skills required). Proficiency in sales/financial reporting and business analytical thinking skills.
- High energy and positive problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and strong organization skills.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.