The Sales Analyst, Walmart Stores will work closely with the National Account Manager to contribute to Sanofi CHC Values and Vision by maximizing long-term and short-term goals with our largest retailer partner. This position is based in Bentonville, AR. This person must thrive in a team environment and maintain high-level customer contacts and relationships. The Sales Analyst will have high interactions with Sanofi National Account Managers and assist with strategic decisions on new items, Trade Management, Promotional Planning, and Modular positioning. Understanding the role of the competitive environment, maintaining awareness of competitive conditions are also required.
- Assist NAM & Category Management in creating customer-facing presentations including line reviews, monthly meetings, and email communications
- Work with NAM to develop accurate SKU-level forecasts each month based on expected baseline demand, seasonality, and promotional activity
- Gain thorough understanding of Sanofi trade management software and assist with forecast input process
- Ownership of new item set-up process, price change submissions, and item maintenance within Walmart’s internal system
- Support Omni-Channel team in maintenance of online content, including online syndication process
- Provide data-based recommendations to aid in Feature submission process.
- Annual review of display configurations to account for changes in assortment, velocities, and innovation
- Leverage data suite to perform pre and post promo analysis to include Feature tracking, Rollback performance, and national marketing programs.
- Provide weekly/monthly updates to sales team, with focus on sales trends, category & market share, competitive performance, and pricing by leveraging syndicated data
- Work with internal team to provide customer with product samples, images, and specs as required
- Provide support with deduction and post-audit validation process
- Provide detailed instructions to third-party retail reps to assist with store continuity support and special projects
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of proven delivery in CPG, preferably within OTC/Healthcare/Personal Care. Strong business acumen; proficient category and Health Care segment knowledge
- Experience utilizing Nielsen or IRI syndicated data with the ability to analyze and evaluate several sources of data to develop actionable insights
- Walmart experience preferred
- Ability to bring outstanding interpersonal skills (including excellent oral and written communication), strong problem-solving skills to any discussion with colleagues and/or customers
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- Extremely organized, dependable, and self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- B.A./B.S. required
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Please note you are leaving the corporate site of Sanofi and are being redirected to our applicant tracking system, Workday, which allows you to apply to our open positions.