The Sales Analyst primary responsibilities are to support the National Account Managers and broader sales organization in analyzing past and current business trends, competitive actions, and mining future sales opportunities to drive business growth with assigned customers. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively analyze and communicate business performance while assisting in the strategy necessary to achieve profit, volume and market share growth targets. This person should be adaptable to the changing needs of the business and be able to shift the focus accordingly. This person will need to be highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive in their approach while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Manage and lead sales reporting utilizing shipment data, syndicated AC Nielsen/IRI data and retailer POS/Loyalty data
- Analytics management of the Wella portfolio brands
- Proactively analyze account/category trends while understanding the impact of market intelligence, category competitors & displays
- Analyze data from multiple sources to generate accurate pre-promotion forecasting and post-promotion analysis
- Drive new approaches to analyzing business results and trends and create ad hoc reporting for situational analysis, as needed
- Assist in developing presentations to collaboratively gain accounts‘ support of innovation, displays and promotional/pricing strategy
- Participate in customer touch base appointments, category line reviews, Joint Business Planning, and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Establish strong customer rapport and reliability within the account to become a trusted advisor
- Understand retailer-specific P&L templates so analytical recommendations will fit within the targeted investment ranges
- Consistently provide all requested information in an accurate and timely manner
- Support National Account Managers on key administrative responsibilities (ie deductions management, new item setups, retailer.com pages, etc)
You thrive at building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions. You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You recognize the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
- Education: 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree (Business Degree preferred)
- Experience: Minimum 1-3 years in CPG/Beauty/DTC sales analytics or category management
- Systems: AC Nielsen, IRI, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attributes: Highly analytical, problem solver, highly organized, team player, strong communicator, goal/results-driven
- Strong operational discipline: work with end results in mind, plans and follow through, meet deadlines, can manage multiple priorities
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster