The Sales Administrator at Ease is responsible for providing administrative support to the sales leadership team. As a Sales Administrator you will be an important support role to the business. In this role you will help develop and maintain the operational processes and systems of Company’s sales functions, working with the Sales Leadership Team, Sales Enablement, and Sales Operations. You will also help produce and maintain sales metrics reporting, sales presentations, and sales training collateral to assist in driving a best-in-class sales organization.
- Data entry, data clean up, data scrubbing within the Salesforce CRM platform
- Create, organize, and deliver professional and relevant departmental messaging
- Sales Operations Support: administrative assistance with Salesforce needs, forecast reporting, PowerPoint creation, Excel creation and management
- Enablement Support: administrative assistance with sales content updates, Learning Management System, Zoom meetings, new hire orientation. Technically skilled with familiarity with multiple content creation programs (i.e., Adobe, etc.)
- Supports Sales Leadership Team - CRO, Head of Sales, Director of Sales Enablement, and Manager of Sales Operations
- Proficient in CRM (Salesforce) software, G Suite, and Microsoft Office
- 2+ years of experience in a sales administrative support role
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree; or MS certification is nice to have
- Strong written communication and presentation skills; comfortable with high degree of interaction with sales leadership team. Knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Entry level graphic design experience required (i.e., internal departmental blog, newsletter, announcements)
- Remote work experience is a plus
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: Excellent medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
Must have proof of legal authority to work in the U.S.
Ease is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.