MetLifeDayton, OH - Henderson, NV - Charlotte, NC - Warwick, RI17 days ago
The goal of this role is to broaden MetLife’s market reach by leveraging strategic personal partnerships that increase earnings and grow the MetLife customer base. It falls within Agency Sales and Distribution under the Property and Casualty Division.
- Perform sales support related activities to optimize the sales outcomes of personal and commercial lines sales force.
- Address and research clients’, questions and administration issues from MetLife sales force, producers, brokers, agents or prospect contacts;
- Facilitate resolution of their inquiries and issues typically via phone calls, correspondence or emails.
- Maintain databases or oversee development of systems or tracking mechanisms to further enhance sales opportunities.
- Help develop and produce client proposals and presentations for producers.
- Develop, review, organize, and distribute marketing materials to facilitate effective competitive positioning of product line supported.
- Create and ensure overall strength and consistency of agency.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High school diploma.
- 2-3 yrs. experience in admin sales support capacity, agency management systems, personal lines and commercial lines insurance policies, multiple insurance carriers.
- P&C license preferred, agency billing experience is a plus.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are one of the largest institutional investors in the U.S. with $600 billion of total assets under management as of December 31, 2019. We are ranked #44 on the Fortune 500 list for 2019. In 2019, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fourth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies.
MetLife is committed to building a purpose-driven and inclusive culture that energizes our people. Our employees work every day to help build a more confident future for people around the world.
We want to make it simple for all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities with MetLife. For further information about how to request a reasonable accommodation, please click on the Disability Accommodations link below.
MetLife is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at MetLife without regards to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.