Perry Ellis International, Inc. represents a diverse portfolio of lifestyle apparel brands. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries owns and licenses nationally and internationally recognized brands including: Perry Ellis®, Original Penguin® by Munsingwear®, Laundry by Shelli Segal®, Rafaella®, Cubavera®, Ben Hogan®, Savane®, Grand Slam®, John Henry®, Manhattan®, Axist®, Jantzen® and Farah®. The Company enhances its roster of brands by licensing trademarks from third parties, including: Nike® and Jag® for swimwear, and Callaway®, PGA TOUR®, and Jack Nicklaus® for golf apparel.
We are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team! The Sales Administrator is responsible for providing support for growing value channel business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Liaison between Customers, Product Development, Sourcing, Purchasing , Planning, Sales Operations, Import & Traffic and Distribution. Assist Sales team in managing accounts.
- Manage Make-Up orders (including building sourcing spreadsheets)
- Manage Special Projects
- Order and sample tracking
- Reports as needed
- Manage order base
- Prepare samples and props for trade shows
- Assist in Forecasting- updating distros & bulks in FCST template
- 1-2 year of experience in a similar position.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- College Education preferred – not required.