Sales Account Manager
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
Routes will service Myrtle Beach, Conway and surrounding areas.
The Sales Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for managing the sales growth in their assigned portfolio of accounts. Through strong customer relationship skills and fact-based selling, the Sales Account Manager’s goal is to meet or exceed their annual business objectives and support the long-term growth of Coca-Cola Consolidated Inc in that portfolio of accounts. Role is also required to ensure execution of the commercial strategy across multiple channels of business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generates sales growth in assigned account base thru execution of commercial strategies and contracts
- Builds and maintains profitable customer relationships
- Executes and closes all sales calls daily
- Ensures execution of all pre-sold/mandatory elements in outlet for full duration of program
- Sells in incremental packages, displays and equipment
- Ensures positive ROI for Company on all sold-in elements
- Collaborates effectively with internal stakeholders including The Center of Support, as well as other field sales and distribution roles
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- 1+ years previous sales experience preferred
- Food/beverage industry experience preferred
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations required
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient in computer application skills
- Ability to use and understand mobile applications
- Ability to work variable schedule, weekends and holidays required
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge acquired through 1 to 3 years work experience
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must have and maintain current vehicle liability insurance, as specified by company
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related
Work environment will vary
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.