Sales Account Executive
You are someone with fire in the belly and a drive to succeed. You are interested in developing a career in the cannabis industry and technology sales. You are comfortable on the phone or in-person asking questions and getting results. You’re passionate about what you do, a self-starter and looking to go over & beyond to win. Cannabis Industry experience is preferred. MUST BE AN EAST COAST CANDIDATE.
About The Role:
Work closely with a small sales team to conquer the growing cannabis market. You will be responsible to:
- Have excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Have great time management skills.
- Sell directly to licensed dispensary, delivery, cultivator and distribution decision-makers, which includes high-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Be an energetic self-starter who is proactive in holding yourself accountable to a consistent sales process.
- Learn the BLAZE technology and build deep product knowledge understanding multiple use cases.
- Compress your deal cycles and close new accounts.
- Identify and close quick wins.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM.
- Utilize a solution and value selling approach.
- Evangelize BLAZE’s full-stack platform.
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources.
- Be passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and figuring out creative ways to create success.
- Setup and run product demos primarily through video conferencing and screen sharing.
- Provide market feedback to the BLAZE management and product teams.
- Stay up to date on the cannabis market and the business needs of BLAZE customers.
- Travel is minimal and as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or strong work experience
- A minimum of 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience meeting quota
- Prior success in ERP, payment processing and/ or SaaS sales
- Ability to simply articulate intricate products and concepts.
- Success closing new accounts.
- Ability to develop high-level relationships within small to large accounts.
- Ability to travel for deals.
- Passion for cannabis and technology.
- Previous work experience in an early-stage company and knowledge of how to navigate and be successful in a startup environment.
- Deep understanding of the cannabis industry and the competitive technology ecosystem.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K
- Work from home
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Competitive salary
- A real chance to help shape the growing cannabis industry
- Work with smart people in a fast-paced environment
Remote Work in Mid West with Corporate Offices Located in Newport Beach, CA.
$60-$80K base + commissions based on revenue for total compensation of $110-$130,000. Accelerators are available to achieve over 100%.
BLAZE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type in regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.