At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
This position reports to the Safety Manager.
What you will do:
- Tabulate and monitor all Safety Standard requirements and provides monthly updates to persons responsible
- Set up files for yearly record keeping for Safety Standard stats
- Utilize ETQ data base for safety statistics and compliance requirements
- Compile and distribute monthly safety meeting materials
- Distribute safety department communications where applicable
- Manage JHA process
- Plan and coordinate site safety events
What you will bring:
- Grade 12 diploma required, additional education or training in a relevant field may also be considered
- Ability to collaborate well with others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong commitment to safety
- Experience in potash operations or industrial plant environment would be an asset
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.