Routing & Shipping Manager
HEYDUDE designs comfortable, versatile, and accessible footwear and accessories. Founded in Italy in 2008, HEYDUDE puts tireless attention to detail and a passion for impeccable craftsmanship into every pair of HEYDUDE shoes. HEYDUDE believes its innovative, ultra-light comfort and casual yet versatile style is a winning combination. In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE, a casual footwear brand with very high growth and high profit. This acquisition not only adds an amazing brand to the Crocs portfolio, but will provide a wealth of opportunity for collaboration, career growth, and best practice sharing across the two brands.
The Manager, Routing and Shipping is responsible for the safety, quality, and operations of the routing and shipping departments for HEYDUDE Las Vegas. The Manager, Routing and Shipping will interact heavily with members of the distribution center operations management staff to execute timely and accurate shipments for all customers. Additionally, the role will interact with wholesale customers, customers’ logistics and warehouse teams, vendor compliance, customer service, carriers, and other external business partners to maximize OTIF.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Provides leadership and mentorship to the routing and shipping departments
- Team will own coordination of outbound shipments to an assigned portfolio of wholesale customers
- Identify obstacles or challenges the Routing team members are facing and work with both the internal operations team and the external customer group to resolve issues
- Leads cross functional groups to maximize operational shipping capacity
- Identifies and mitigates risk from external circumstances to meet revenue shipping targets
- Drives throughput and quality through use of performance management
- Implement strategies to improve overall routing process that’s capable of scaling to larger business volume
- Manages daily headcount while adjusting to demands of the business
- Communicates change effectively to support associate engagement
- Maintains safe work environment through use of Behavioral Based Safety observations
- Develops subject matter experts and cohorts to become future leaders
- Investigates near-misses and incidents to identify root cause. Works to eliminate root cause through process substitution, engineering fixes, or administrative measures.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- BS or BA in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Distribution and Logistics
- Experience managing collect and prepaid freight
- Background knowledge in lean principles, Six-sigma, or ISO-9001
- Excellent communicator with demonstrated success in startup environments
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, WMS, and ERP systems
- Highly motivated to develop leaders
- Demonstrated ability to manage change and deliver on KPIs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, manage and meet deadlines
- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Copes effectively with complexity and change
HEYDUDE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.