Revenue Strategy & Operations Coordinator
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
Revenue Strategy & Operations plays the pivotal role of guiding strategy, insights, and process for the Strategic Growth department of Compass. This individual will have an opportunity to join the team that designs the offers and payment structures for Agents being recruited to Compass, while enforcing the compliance model.
We are looking for candidates with strong communication and time management skills–this team interacts daily with numerous cross-functional teams at Compass (including Sales, Sales Leadership, Finance, Legal, Product, Engineering, etc). This individual will also have the opportunity to collaborate with different business partners on complex, dynamic projects. The ideal candidate will thrive in an energetic, fast paced, and collaborative environment. Everyone on our team has a lot of freedom to focus on initiatives that they believe will have the biggest growth impact for the company.
Here are some examples of the primary projects & programs that the RSO Coordinator role would participate in:
- Contract Configuration. We build Agent contracts using our contract configuration platform. This means partnering with our Sales and Legal teams for custom changes to the contracts along with the Product and Engineering teams in making strategic improvements to the platform.
- Stakeholder Management. We run the Compass Agent Introduction Program, which is a referral program for Compass agents to help us identify other world-class agents who are interested in joining our team. This entails communicating directly with our Compass agents, facilitating incentive payments, and troubleshooting issues.
- Data Integrity & Analysis. We review our systems and programs to confirm that there is data integrity so that it can be a reliable resource for analysis and payments. We also deliver analysis to Sales and Finance leadership using data, to give them insight on our spend of agent recruitment in real time. These analyses help drive business decisions regarding deal structure, the annual operating plan, and market-level policies.
What we are looking for:
- B.A. or B.S.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability and appetite to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- High energy and positive attitude
- Experience using Salesforce and/or contract automation software a plus
- The base pay for this role is between $45,000-$65,000 depending on experience
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.
Do your best work, be your authentic self.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.