Revenue & Pricing Coordinator
The Sales Team is looking to bring on a Revenue & Pricing Coordinator to the team! This person will:
- Lead the Latest Estimate revenue process for the sales team, and ensure the information is properly executed in our key sales reports.
- Work with key stake holders on charge back analysis and recommendations, including Operations, Customer Supply Chain, Sales Operations and Accounting.
- Lead the Honest pricing system in J.D. Edwards (JDE) wholesale pricing module driven by customer specific price lists and Hubble reporting ownership.
- Work with field sales teams, accounting, IT, EDI and Finance in all pricing activities and needs including pricing setup (wholesale and discounts), pricing correction/management, mock invoicing and transitioning of products.
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained on pricing changes, contractual discounts, org driven price changes (up or down) and price change requests from the sales leads.
- Identify internal pricing processes opportunities and supporting plan to improve the process
- Leverage the Sales Ops Coordinator for pricing QC checks, to stay SOX compliant.
- Conduct and execute special projects as required.
- Resolve timely cost discrepancies on supplier invoices when they are identified.
- Be familiar with JDE system, retail and wholesale pricing, and P&L structure.
What you’ll need:
- Working experience and/or degree in Finance.
- Knowledge of Retail Pricing, Wholesale Pricing, and basic P&L structure
- Familiarity with JDE ERP (or equivalent) system and ideally Hubble Reporting
- Experience working with retail customers, sales account managers, corporate finance, EDI, and accounting teams.
- Agile attitude changing with the flow as needed depending on retailer and company needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex information in a simple way.
- Must demonstrate strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint & Google Docs
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Purposeful: Detail oriented and can manage time appropriately. Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once successfully
- Authentic: Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Curious: Analytical using data and qualitative insights to inform decisions. Can deliver high-quality, accurate results in a timely manner
- Interested in finance, pricing & data analysis
- Self-starter motivated by fast-paced, rapidly changing environments.
- Compassionate: A self-starter who loves collaboration
- Comfortable working independently as well as with cross-functional teams
The pay range for this role is $21.68/hr - $29.77/hr. Actual compensation is based on many factors including but not limited to depth of experience, skill level, ability, knowledge, education, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
The total rewards package for this position may also include base, annual incentive plan, benefits, retirement plan, equity, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, wellness incentives including a monthly fitness reimbursement and onsite fitness classes, options for education reimbursement, and a discount on all products. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. Thinking about adding little ones to your family? Honest offers generous maternity and paternity leave. We love the furry kids too and offer pet insurance so your companions are well taken care of.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Californian Job Applicants and Prospective Talent - Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), The Honest Company, Inc. (“Honest” or “us” or “we”) is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants or prospective talent (together “job applicants” or “you”) about the categories of personal information we may collect about you and the purposes for which we use this information. Click here if you are a California resident to read disclosures required by the CCPA. Note this notice applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect. We may collect the following categories of personal information about our job applicants, who are California residents:
- Social Security Number
- Email and mailing address
- Telephone number
- Employment history
How We Use Job Applicants' Personal Data. We use and disclose the personal information we collect for our business purposes. These business purposes include, without limitation:
- Processing evaluating your application to determine your qualifications for the role to which you’ve applied, and communicating with you about your application, including to check references or your background, and communicate with you about other jobs that may interest you.
- Other business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services for us, such as analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement; and
- Internal operations.