Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Greylock, Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class organization.
In the Revenue Operations Analyst, Legal Ops role you own the contracts, renewals, and compliance processes. You will act as the go-to for our Legal team, proactively identifying areas to optimize and streamline processes.
As an early member of the team, you will be key in driving success across all functions and establishing Postscript as the leader in the SMS marketing space for ecommerce. You will report directly to the Revenue Operations Team Leader.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Serve as the RevOps lead for all things legal (compliance, contracts, renewals)
- Work across teams to identify areas of optimization through process improvements and tools (Salesforce, DocuSign, Ironclad, etc)
- Execute on projects to improve our short code application process and compliance audit process
- Roll out and train on these projects to ensure adoption from internal teams on best practices
- Assist in reporting needs across the organization as well as team-level reporting to help measure effectiveness of the go-to-market strategy
What We’ll Love About You
- A thirst for ownership, learning new skills, and delivering value to those you work with
- 1+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Clear demonstration of hitting and exceeding project plans
- Clear demonstration of working with individuals across departments resulting in higher performance
- Ability to receive clear, actionable feedback and a thirst for improvement
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong comfort multitasking and excellent prioritization
What You’ll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.