Revenue Enablement Specialist
Our dream of revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry is no small feat, and we're looking for talented people to make it a reality. When you join Mindbody + ClassPass, you’ll work with kind, intelligent people and enjoy unrivaled benefits. You’ll also share in a true culture of purpose and passion centered around helping people live happier, healthier lives. We’re not just another thriving company—we’re far and away the leader of our industry. So join the team, and let’s see what we can accomplish together!
Who we are
At Mindbody + ClassPass, we’re innovating for the future of wellness by bringing together the best of both sides of the market: Mindbody is the industry’s most trusted technology platform, empowering tens of thousands of wellness brands around the world with the software and resources they need to run and grow their businesses. ClassPass is one of the most popular apps for fitness lovers and self-care enthusiasts, partnering with over 30,000 fitness studios, gyms, salons, and spas around the world. We’re on a mission to create a wellness community for all—opening the doors to more authentic, local wellness experiences than ever before.
About the right team member
Revenue Enablement provides coaching and training for ClassPass Partnerships & Corporate Teams. This includes instructor lead facilitation, document production, content management and cross departmental collaboration. The goal of this team is to measurably increase the effectiveness of the front-line sales teams.
About the role
- Presents training curriculum for new hire training classes, new product and service rollouts, meetings/conferences, etc.
- Aligns training activities with the Company’s goals and objectives to ensure achievement of revenue, growth, and efficiency targets.
- Formally and objectively assesses and documents new-hire performance and delivers performance-based feedback. Provides direct support and motivation. Conducts ongoing training needs analysis through shadowing calls, observing sales encounters and application of best practices, analyzing sales results and consulting with sales management.
- Identifies sales department priorities and sales team’s skill gaps to determine enablement support priorities.
- Makes recommendations for improving efficiency and effectiveness through refinement of programs, content and methods. Develops and implements new approaches, curriculum, and techniques.
- Maintains ongoing communication with and regular delivery of relevant training metrics to key stakeholders.
- Stay current in relevant learning, sales, and business trends and maintains a deep understanding of our clients, their businesses, and our profession.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales training role, preferably in SaaS business solutions.
- Working knowledge of LMS and relevant software preferred (Salesloft, Salesforce, and Gong preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver sales training programs using skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles, processes and methodologies including methods and techniques used in training assessment, design, development and measurement.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas effectively both orally and in writing.
It is Mindbody’s intent to pay all Team Members competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair and equitable. The goal of Mindbody’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees, and encourage Team Members to stay with our organization.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location.
The base salary range for this position in the United States is $55K to $65K. The total compensation package for this position may also include performance bonus and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Have we piqued your curiosity?
Sound like the role for you? We’d love to hear from you! Even if you’re not 100% sure about potential fit, we still encourage you to apply. We’re looking for the right person, not the perfect series of checkboxes.
Mindbody is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected characteristics.
California Applicants Privacy Notice | UK/EU Applicants Privacy Notice