Retention Marketing Coordinator
At Burton, we are a purpose-led brand rooted in snowboarding and the outdoors. We fight for the future of our people, planet, and sport. We aim to maximize our positive social impact and minimize our negative environmental impact while delivering high-quality performance products.
As a global leader in snowboarding, we’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion for the long-term health of our company, sport, and community. Through these efforts, we aim to make snowboarding and the outdoors accessible to all.
We are currently seeking a Retention Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for the assistance and execution of day-to-day tasks required by the Growth Marketing team. This person will help to increase the loyalty database size, LTV and retention rates to ensure business goals are met.
What You Get to do:
- Assist with the day-to-day execution of First Chair activations across marketing channels, specifically focusing on Loyalty campaigns through email and within the Clutch interface.
- Work closely with Retention Marketing Manager to explore ways to increase LTV and CRM by delivering customers the most relevant content and products.
- Partners with cross-functional teams including Marketing Strategy, Ecomm, Retail, Creative and Site Merch to develop and execute campaigns.
- Work to ensure that the First Chair program and all loyalty efforts are set up to meet main KPIs including increased LTV, AOV, ROAS and purchase frequency.
- Constantly bringing new ideas to the table by creating and exploring tactics to drive new and existing customer engagement.
- Support daily operations for retention marketing plans with campaign launches and internal program optimizations.
- Creation of evergreen loyalty acquisition and retention promotional offers.
- Responsible for owning the loyalty marketing calendar, requesting creative assets and implementation of all loyalty activations.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance, create and implement strategies (segmentation, triggers, flows, A/B tests) to improve KPI’s.
- Optimizes loyalty offers by partnering with the analytics team to create high interest audiences and segment offers to maximize profitability.
- Proofread copy for clarity, grammar, spelling and alignment while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Research new program benefits within the retail, outdoor and sports industry to bring new ideas to build customer and loyalty database with increased outbound interactions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and consult with IT or vendor technical support to implement solutions to ensure successful launches/implementations of new functionality.
- Submit invoices tracking and submission to ensure processing is completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Entry level position 0-2 years of corporate experience
- Prior internship experience a plus
- Students majoring in Business, Marketing or Advertising
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and with a team
- A positive attitude and passion for snowboarding
Our HQ is based in Burlington, Vermont. We will offer relocation assistance to any candidate who is hired if they are able to move to Burlington.