Retail Warehouse Manager,
Delaware North Sportservice is searching for a Retail Warehouse Manager to join our team at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. In this role, you will oversee the daily operation of the retail warehouse and set-up of all retail sales locations. Our ideal candidate is experienced working in a warehouse, has strong attention to detail, and takes pride in their work.
Minimum – Anticipated Maximum Salary: $43300 - $57400 / year
The advertised pay range represents what we believe at the time of this job posting, that we would be willing to pay for this position. Only in special circumstances, where a candidate has education, training, or experience that far exceeds the requirements for the position, would we consider paying higher than the stated range. Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
At Delaware North, we care about our team member’s personal and professional journeys. These are just some of the benefits we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Performance bonuses
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Paid parental bonding leave
- Tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement
- Generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and resorts
- Manages warehouse team, including assigning duties, training, coaching, and counseling.
- Responsible for receiving, distribution, and transferring physical inventory and merchandising of goods; maintaining the delivery log, checking all items versus the packing slip, ensuring all items are properly tagged, receiving all items into software programs.
- Responsible for overseeing the restocking operation and warehouse team and placement and set-up of any kiosks, trailers, etc. needed for retail.
- Assist with the initial set-up and breakdown of all retail sales locations.
- Responsible reporting and inventory on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate any vendor issues, quality control, or shipping issues with the Buyer and Retail Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 6 months' warehouse, retail, or related experience required. Prior experience with sports apparel preferred.
- Previous experience with Excel or similar database management computer systems required.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Must be dependable and a self-starter; ability to work independently.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to delegate and coach others.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to communicate job procedures and give clear concise instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift, move, and maneuver up to 165 lbs.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout the facility.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during the entire length of shift.
Who We Are
Delaware North is the concessions and retail partner at Bridgestone Arena dating back to 1996. The multipurpose venue is home to the NHL's Nashville Predators. We manage concession outlets and four clubs, including an exclusive lounge offering an all-inclusive food and beverage experience.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.