Starting Wage From: $16.50 - $19.50
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
- Hiring Immediately!
- Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more, with opportunities to move into Leadership
- Referral bonuses: Get paid $200 each referral for referring friends
- Employee-paid Health, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Plans available at competitive group rates
- 401k plan
- Opportunities for paid travel and occasional overnight stays
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
This WIS Team provides Inventory Solutions to a broad array of retail, grocery and specialty customers across the nation. The Inventory Supervisor is responsible for the leading and ongoing training of our Inventory Associates and the supervision of Inventory Events.
The Inventory Supervisor is the first point of contact to resolve any event concerns in support of and at the direction of the Area Manager or District Manager and drive operational excellence through maximizing our employee’s productivity and growing the team through engagement. Inventory Supervisors assist and direct employees with daily tasks and interact with customers to ensure exceptional service.
As the face of our organization, we depend on you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as an Inventory Associate or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong time-management skills
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills focused on providing solutions when faced with challenges
- Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours in support of the District Manager and customer commitments
- A valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and/or meeting the WIS Fleet driver requirements may be required.
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car and occasionally via plane, including overnight stays.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), WIS is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to effectively perform the essential functions of the job.
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment