We’re looking for enthusiast associates to join our team at The Coca-Cola Store located inside of World of Coca-Cola Downtown Atlanta. We are an energized team that likes to have fun at work and meet new people from all over the world. Our Retail Ambassadors greet and assist our guests. You’ll also be involved in selling Coke merchandise, so you’ll need to be good with handling money and you also get discounts on Coke merchandise as an associate. We’re looking for candidates that have a passion for working in teams and have a thirst for helping people. Take a look at our location: https://www.worldofcoca-cola.com/
- Hourly Pay Rate: $12.50
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Average Hours: 28 hours/week
This is a part time role working 28 hours a week. Candidates must have 3-4 days of open availability. Shifts will vary between the hours of 8:30 am and midnight.
The Retail Sales Associate will function primarily on the sales floor and cash wrap. They are responsible for revenue generation through demonstration of merchandise selling skills. The Retail Ambassador duties consist of greeting and assisting internal and external guests. Stocking, staging and transporting merchandise to the sales floor. Cycle counts, ticketing and maintaining visual standards on the sales floor and at the cash wrap. Cash handling will be a requirement for all ambassadors. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other ambassadors and productively with minimal supervision.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and organized sales floor, and ensure a welcoming, customer-friendly environment
- Greet customers and provide them with purchasing options based on their needs and wants, demonstrating knowledge regarding the merchandise and company
- Participate in bi-annual inventory process
- Maintain updated knowledge on current products, pricing, and promotions
- Manage financial transactions and purchases accurately and efficiently using POS
- Follow through on an exceptional customer experience by presenting customers with product promotions and sale opportunities as identified through conversation
- Develop and implement cross-selling strategies for appropriate products
- Assist customers with returns and exchanges
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- May perform other additional duties not listed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No experience is required
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management
- Able to communicate on a two-way radio with proper etiquette
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- This position requires constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, and standing.
- Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive hours.
- Must be able to lift at least 10 lbs.
- May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders.
- Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to function as part of a team
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Basic math skills
- Must enjoy meeting and interacting with customers
- Possess a thirst for learning
Frequently required to stoop, stand, walk, climb, lift and use repetitive motions
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.